Tailored programs that are fast and easy!
With a variety of funding companies that offer "Green" home improvement financing, we have partnered with the best. Click on each of the logos below to see which company is a good fit for you.
The HERO Program from Renovate America provides homeowners access to financing for energy-efficient, water-conserving, renewable energy and hurricane protection home improvements. Types of products that are eligible for HERO vary by state, depending on local legislation.
- It is designed specifically for home improvements that provide energy efficiency, water-conservation, renewable energy and hurricane protection.
- It is paid at a fixed interest rate through an additional line item on your property taxes.
- It is repaid through your property taxes.
- The interest on these payments may be tax deductible*.
- Approval for HERO financing is primarily based on the equity in the homeowner's home and their debt payment history, rather than their credit score.
Cal First Renew Financial
Renew Financial provides 100% financing for home improvements that save energy or water. We’ll help you afford to replace your furnace, go solar, replace your roof, get a tankless water heater, and more, with no upfront cost.
We only finance high quality products that meet state and national standards for energy efficiency, so with Renew Financial, you know you’re getting quality products for your home.
- No money down
- Borrow up to 20% of property value*
- Balance may transfer to new owner upon sale**
- Instant Approvals (Includes CaliforniaFIRST)
Improve your family’s comfort, health and safety, and you may save big on your monthly energy bills and boost the value of your most important investment. Enjoy no payments for up to 17 months*
*Based on date of funding; subject to underwriting guidelines and approval.
- Get all your qualifying projects done at once
- Fixed terms up to 30 years
- Payments may stay with the property
- No upfront payment
- Energy savings may pay for the improvements
- Eligibility based on property equity
Energy Efficient Equity E-3
E3 partners with local governments to bring you low cost financing that gets repaid through your property tax bill. The financing can be used for improvements that are good for the environment and save you money on your utility bills.
- Most properties qualify
- 100% Financing
- $0 Down
- Not based on credit score
- Thousands of eligible improvements
*You should consult your tax advisor regarding potential tax benefits.